The testing of your faith! James 1:2-27Here are a few things you can do when your faith is under fire:
1. Count it all joy verse 2 – God is up to something!
2. Seek Wisdom from above verse 5 – You will need it to find you way!
3. Humility counts too… verse 9 – That’s how you attract his blessings!
4. Stay under the pressure verse 12 – Yeah! No matter how uncomfortable it is. It is a blessing in disguise.
5.Beware of deception… verse 16 – Don’t let the enemy trick you!
6. Don’t offer the sacrifice of fools… verse 19 – This is no time to complain!
7. Stand on the word… verse 22 – Yes! Don’t let you faith be shaken!
8. prepare a faith seed… verse 27 – Test him in the matter! You will never lose the seed.
Someone once said,
a faith that has not been tested is a faith that cannot be trusted… Well, I guess it was Steve Hill.
- it produces steadfastness
- it puts you on the road to perfection
- it brings you into a place where you lack nothing 1 Peter. 1:7
God is absolutely confident that you can handle any difficulty. He is training your hand for war, training you for battle. So, when the going gets tough, don’t be afraid, trust God He will see you though.